How do I report a complaint?
Here at Busbud, we work very closely with all of our partners so that your trip is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Our priority is to ensure that you travel as safely as possible, while maintaining the highest level of standards right from booking your ticket, to the moment you step of the bus. If you had a negative travel experience, we want to help resolve it.
I had an issue with a member of the bus company staff
If you had a negative experience with a member of staff, or bus driver, please contact us directly:
- Contact us with as many details as possible relating to your complaint.
- Tell us which trip you were travelling on and what the issue was (include your Busbud reference number)
- You can also contact the bus company directly.
There was a safety breach on my trip
If you noticed a situation that put your safety, or the safety of your fellow travellers at risk (e.g. not wearing a face mask onboard), you should:
- Report the issue to the bus driver immediately.
- Let the bus company know about the issue.
- Contact us with your trip information and the issue that you came across.
Your safety is our priority, and we will do everything to ensure that any safety breach is investigated ASAP.
Do you have another type of complaint?
No matter what issue you encountered during your trip, we want to hear from you if it has not been resolved. Feel free to contact us and explain your issue in as much detail as possible so that our team can begin an investigation. Keep in mind that we have to contact the bus company and this could delay us replying to you. However, we will do everything possible to reply to you as soon as possible.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.