How to access my Amtrak tickets
In this sectionHow to access my Amtrak ticketsCan I get a receipt for my booking?Can I change the name on my booking?Can I change the ID or passport number on my booking?Can I add people to my booking?
After booking tickets with Amtrak on busbud.com, tickets should have been sent in a separate email by Amtrak directly. Make sure to check your spam folder.
In case you did not receive your tickets, you may access them at https://www.amtrak.com/home
- Click on the "My Trip" located on the upper right-hand corner:
- Insert your 6-digit reservation number (found on your Busbud confirmation e-mail), and input your e-mail address, phone number or last name used when booking your ticket on busbud.com
- Select "View/Share Details".
- Select the "Ticket" tab to find the QR code that you may travel with.
- To send ticket(s) to your email, select "Share Trip Details" and input the email to which you would like your ticket to be sent. Don't forget to check your spam folder!
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Your Busbud Team
Cancel trip and refund tickets
Resend purchase confirmation
Report a missing route