South Africa: how to pay with Instant EFT
In this sectionI’m receiving an error message, why isn’t my booking working?How do I access my booking?South Africa: how to pay with Instant EFTHow can I pay for my ticket?
If you're booking a trip from South Africa, you can make a fast, secure payment via Instant EFT (instant bank transfer).
To pay with Instant EFT:
- Under Payment Method, choose Instant EFT and click continue
- Select your bank from our list of supported banks
- Log in to your account using your online banking details
- Select the account you wish to pay from and confirm with an MFA (multi-factor authentication)
- That's it! Your payment will be processed immediately
Is it safe to pay with Instant EFT?
Yes! Instant EFT payments from a linked account are completely secure. Our payments partner securely encrypts all banking details and will never share them - with us or with any third partied.
If you have any other questions about Instant EFT, feel free to drop us a line here, you can also check out their documentation here.
Report a failed booking
Share your feedback on a trip