Why did I receive an error message?
Don't worry, there are several reasons why you may have received an error message:
- The bus company is experiencing a technical issue.
- Your payment information was entered incorrectly.
- We don't support your payment method.
Did I get charged?
We don't charge you when your booking fails. However, if you see that money has been taken from your account, rest assured, this is a temporary authorization. We immediately release your funds the moment the booking failed. Your bank will return these funds to you straight away, however some banks may take longer to process this. Don't worry, it's on its way back to you.
What can I do to book my ticket?
In most cases you can successfully book your ticket by trying again. If the error was due to a bus company technical issue, try waiting a few minutes before attempting to book again.
If your booking was declined due to a payment issue, please ensure the following before trying to book again:
- Verify your Card security code (CVV) is entered correctly
- Check to see if we support your payment method
Once you've done this, you should have no problem with booking.
If you're still unable to book a ticket, get in touch with us for further assistance.
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/