In this sectionHow to book a ticket?Can I reserve a ticket online and pay at the station?Can I book a one-way ticket?Can I choose my seat?Why can't I find the route I want?Can I buy a ticket for someone else?Can I make a group booking? How do I travel with my wheelchair?
Search for your trip
- Enter your departure and arrival locations, and your preferred departure date.
- If you are planning on booking a return trip, be sure to enter the return date too.
- Don't forget to select the number of people travelling (adults, seniors and children) before clicking "search now".
Choose your trip and pay for your ticket
- Take a look at the results available for your trip and select the one that best meets your needs.
- Review your selection(s), enter the passenger(s) details and pay for your trip with a credit/debit card, or any other available payment method.
You're all set!
- Your trip is booked! On your confirmation page, be sure to double-check your email address, and change it if you want to email your trip information to another email. This is a great way of sharing your trip details if you're travelling with somebody else.
- You can access and download your tickets from your confirmation email or your Busbud account.
Ready to book your ticket?
Still have a question?
Drop us a line here and our expert team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Your Busbud Team
Report a failed booking
Share your feedback on a trip