Can I buy a ticket for someone else?
In this sectionHow do I book a bus ticket?Can I reserve a ticket online and pay at the station?Can I book a one-way ticket?Can I choose my seat?Why can't I find the route that I want?Can I buy a ticket for someone else?Can I make a group booking? How do I travel with my wheelchair?
Can I pay for someone else's ticket?
Of course, and we won't charge you any additional fees!
How to book for someone else
- Search and proceed to book your chosen ticket as usual.
- Make sure to enter the name of the passenger who will be travelling under the section "Enter passenger details".
- You can enter your billing information as usual.
- Don't forget to add the passenger's contact information so that they will receive the booking confirmation via email.
Double check to avoid booking mistakes
- Ensure that the autofill option has not entered the incorrect name when entering the passenger's name.
- Once a booking has been made, we cannot change passenger's names.
Once you finalize your booking, you will be able to download the tickets or view the confirmation number on the booking confirmation page.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/
Report a failed booking
Share your feedback on a trip