How to book a bus ticket?
We've made it easy for you to book. Here's how.
Search for your trip
- Make sure to enter your departure and arrival locations, in addition to the departure date.
- If you are planning on booking a return trip, be careful to enter the return date too.
- Don't forget to select the number of people travelling (adults, seniors and children) before clicking "search now".
Choose your trip and pay for your ticket
- Take a look at the results available for your trip and select the one that best meets your needs.
- If you are booking a return trip, make sure to select the trip that best suits you on the next page.
- Review your selection, enter the passenger's details and pay for your trip with a credit/debit card, or any other available payment method.
You're all set!
- Your trip is booked and you can access and download your tickets from the confirmation email or your Busbud account.
- Be sure to double-check your email address and change it if you want to email your trip information to another email. This is a great way of sharing your trip details if you're travelling with somebody else.
Still have a question?
You can search in our Help center for any related topic, or email us to email@example.com. Our expert team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/
- Your Busbud Team