Enter your trip information
1. Start by entering the departure and arrival destinations, followed by the departure date and amount of passengers.
2. If you are booking a one-way ticket, you can leave the return date empty.
3. Click the Search button to load your results.
You can use the filters located under the search bar in order to customize your results.
All of the available options for your outbound trip will load automatically.
Once you find your desired journey, you can select "show details" to view information about the departure and arrival locations, in addition to other information such as if your trip involves a transfer.
Please note: You can also find the terms and conditions of your journey under "show details".
Once you've decided on the trip, you can click "select". If you are booking a return trip you will now be shown all the options for your return trip. Your outbound trip is shown at the top of the page and the options for the way back are at the bottom.
Once you select your trip, you will be redirected to the checkout page.
Enter your name and double check the spelling on your email address!
Right under the Passengers section, you will be able to review all pertinent information regarding your trip and then click "proceed to payment":
On the next page, you can decide to pay with credit/debit card:
Right under the credit card information, you will be able to enter your billing address and then click on "Confirm & Book".
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/
- Use the following discount code on your next purchase with Busbud to enjoy a complimentary 5% off any trip: BBPROMOHUNTER :)