How do I book a bus ticket?
In this sectionHow do I book a bus ticket?Can I reserve a ticket online and pay at the station?Can I book a one-way ticket?Can I choose my seat?Why can't I find the route that I want?Can I buy a ticket for someone else?Can I make a group booking? How do I travel with my wheelchair?
We've made it easy for you to book. Here's how.
Search for your trip
- Make sure to enter your departure and arrival locations, in addition to the departure date.
- If you are planning on booking a return trip, be careful to enter the return date too.
- Don't forget to select the number of people travelling (adults, seniors and children) before clicking "search now".
Choose your trip and pay for your ticket
- Take a look at the results available for your trip and select the one that best meets your needs.
- If you are booking a return trip make sure to select the trip that best suits you on the next page.
- Review your selection, enter the passenger's details and pay for your trip with a credit/debit card, or Google Pay.
You're all set!
- Your trip is booked and you can access and download your tickets from the confirmation page.
- Be sure to double-check your email address and change it if you want to email your trip information to another email. This is a great way of sharing your trip details if you're travelling with somebody else.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/
Report a failed booking
Share your feedback on a trip