Do I need to print my ticket to board the bus?
In the majority of cases, you don't have to print your ticket. In some cases, you may have to print your ticket at home in order to board the bus. Depending on the bus company policy, you will have the choice to select one of the following ticket options:
- Print Your Ticket(s): You have to print your ticket before arriving at the station. If you do not print your ticket, you may be refused boarding.
- Pick Up at the Station: You must present your booking reference to a member of staff at the station to receive your ticket. Your booking number is sent to you via email.
- Present Your E-Ticket to Board: You do not need to print your ticket. You will have to show your e-ticket on your mobile device. After you complete your booking, you have immediate access to download your ticket in your Apple or Google Wallet, or save it on your device.
Please be aware that it is not always possible to select your preferred method of receiving tickets, given that it depends on the options offered by the bus company.
How do I know if I need to print my ticket?
You can check the boarding requirements before and after your purchase:
- Before you purchase your ticket: Located on the checkout page, under the section "Choose a Ticket Type".
- After you purchase your ticket: Located on the confirmation email.
Please make sure to follow the boarding requirements of each bus company prior to arriving at the bus station. You may be denied boarding if you don't arrive with your ticket.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?