If the Terms & Conditions of your ticket allow exchanges, you can request to change the date or time of your trip by directly contacting the bus or train company. Please keep in mind that most companies do not allow changing the departure or arrival locations. Under no circumstances can Busbud exchange or modify a ticket on your behalf. If your ticket is exchangeable, you must contact the bus or train company directly to request this.
Contact the bus or train company directly to modify your journey.
- You can find the contact information for the bus or train company providing your trip from your Busbud account, your confirmation email, and on your ticket.
- If you cannot find the contact information for the bus or train company offering your trip, please contact us for assistance here.
Some tickets must be exchanged directly at the bus station.
- Some bus or train companies only allow exchanges at the bus station.
- If your ticket can only be exchanged at the station, you must present yourself in person, following the general conditions of your purchase.
Are there exchange fees for my ticket?
- Some bus or train companies charge fees for ticket exchanges.
- All fees associated with the exchange of your ticket are indicated in the Terms & Conditions of your purchase.
Please note that it is only possible to request an exchange within the specified timeframes, as indicated in the exchange policy of your reservation.
If you have any doubts about how to exchange your ticket, you can contact us here for assistance.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.