If the terms and conditions of your ticket allow exchanges, you can change the departure time/date of your trip. Please note that it is not possible to change the departure point or arrival location once you have booked your ticket.
Contact the bus company directly to change your trip
- You can find the contact information for the bus company operating your trip from your Busbud account, your confirmation email, and on your ticket.
- You can find the bus company contact information here.
- If you can't locate the contact information for the bus company operating your bus, please contact us for assistance.
Some tickets must be exchanged at the bus station
- Some bus companies only allow exchanges to be made at the bus station.
- If your ticket can only be exchanged at the station, you must present yourself at the station, in accordance with the terms and conditions of your purchase.
Is there a fee for exchanging my ticket?
- Some bus companies charge a fee for exchanging tickets.
- Any fees associated with exchanging your ticket are shown in the terms and conditions of your purchase.
Please note, it is only possible to request an exchange within the timeframe allowed, as mentioned in the exchange policy of your booking.
Under no circumstances can Busbud exchange, or modify a ticket on your behalf. If your ticket is exchangeable, you must contact the bus company directly to request an exchange.
If you have any concerns about how to exchange your ticket, please contact us directly for assistance.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.