Greyhound Australia 🇦🇺
Cancellations and refunds
- Greyhound Australia tickets are not cancellable.
- If your ticket is exchangeable, you can exchange it up until 24 hours before your trip.
- To exchange your ticket, you must contact Greyhound Australia directly: 1300 473 946.
- To board, you can either print your ticket and present it on the day of travel, or;
- Show your ticket on your phone.
- You must use the same ID you used when booking your ticket to board.
- No seat selection available.
- Seats are assigned randomly.
Travelling with children
- Nursing infants can travel for free, if 2 full-fare paying adults are travelling.
- A maximum of 2 infants can travel for free.
- Children aged 3-14 receive a discounted price when booking (17.5% discount).
- 1 carry on item. The maximum weight allowed is 8kg (17.6lbs).
- 2 pieces of luggage in the hold. Each bag can weigh up to 20kg (44lbs) each.
- For additional luggage, you will be charged $10 for each item. Each item cannot weigh more than 20kg (44lbs). More information available here.
- Only assistance animals can travel on board.
- They must have been trained by an accredited organization.
- 80% of Greyhound Australia's buses are equipped with wheelchair facilities.
- Book directly with Greyhound Australia if you need to travel with a wheelchair.
- You can call 1300 473 946 or go to a Greyhound Australia Travel Center.
Still have a question?