Cancellations and refunds
- If you have a cancellable ticket, you must cancel it no later than 48 hours before your trip.
- You can cancel your ticket by following the instructions here.
- There is a 25% for cancelling your booking
- If you have an exchangeable ticket, you must exchange it directly at the bus station or by contacting Intercape.
- You can contact them here: +27 (0) 21 380 4400 or email@example.com
- You must present your Intercape booking reference to board, in addition to the same ID you used when booking your trip.
- Seat selection is not available before your trip.
- Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Travelling with children
- Children aged 0-2 can travel for free, if they travel on their parent's lap.
- Only 1 child aged 0-2 can travel for free per adult.
- Children aged 12 and under cannot travel alone.
- Children between 12-18 can travel alone. However, you will have to book this ticket directly with Intercape.
- 1 carry on item (maximum weight of 5kg/11lbs).
- 1 item in the baggage hold (maximum weight of 20kg (44lbs).
If your luggage is over 20kg, it will be weighed at the station and charged per kilo.
- No pets are allowed on board.
- Only trained guide dogs are allowed for blind passengers.
- Follow our instructions to book a trip with a Wheelchair here.
- If you need to travel with a wheelchair, you should contact Intercape before your trip: +27 (0) 21 380 4400
- Intercape doesn't allow pregnant women to travel if they are more than 30 weeks (7 months) pregnant.
Still have a question?