Cancellations and refunds
- Ouibus tickets cannot be cancelled via Busbud.
- If you want to cancel your Ouibus trip, you will receive a Ouibus credit that you can use exclusively on Ouibus' website.
- To cancel your trip with Ouibus, you have to enter your booking reference and email here.
- You will then be able to cancel your booking and receive a Ouibus credit.
You can only cancel your Ouibus booking up until 30 minutes before your trip.
- You can only exchange your ticket directly with Ouibus, by logging in with your booking reference and email here.
- You can only change the departure date/time of your trip.
You can only exchange your Ouibus booking up until 30 minutes before your trip.
- You can board the bus by showing your ID and having your reference number available to show.
- Seat selection is not available before your trip.
Travelling with children
- Babies under 2 can travel for a reduced rate of 50% of an adult ticket.
- Children between 2-11 receive a 25% discount.
- Unaccompanied minors can travel with authorization. More information can be found here.
- It is not possible to book a ticket for an unaccompanied minor on Busbud. Find more information here.
- 2 carry on items are included in your free allowance. They must fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.
- You are allowed 1 bag in the baggage hold. The maximum weight allowance is 20 kg (44.1 lbs).
- You can find more information about excess baggage here.
- Only guide dogs are allowed on board Ouibus buses.
- They must be fully trained and not have to wear a muzzle.
- Follow our instructions to reserve a ticket with a wheelchair.
- Call Ouibus at 01 71 53 01 80 within 26 hours of your trip to arrange help on the day you travel.
Contact the bus company
📞 Phone : 011 49 30 300137300
📧 Email: https://help.blablabus.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000241579
ℹ️ Website: https://www.ouibus.com
Still have a question?