Cancellations and refunds
- ADO tickets are non-cancellable.
- If your ticket is exchangeable, you can only exchange your ticket in person, at the ADO counter.
- Follow the instructions here to exchange your ticket.
- You must show your ticket on your mobile device to board the bus.
- Make sure you use the same ID you used when you booked your ticket.
- You can select your seats on the checkout page.
- This is optional, and you don't have to select a seat if you prefer not to.
Travelling with children
- Children aged 5 and under can travel free if they are on the same seat as a paying adult (only 1 child per adult).
- Children between 5-12 only pay 50% of the adult fare.
- Children aged 13+ must pay an adult fare.
- Children must travel with an adult aged 18 or over.
- 1 carry on item is allowed. It must not weigh more than 5 kg (11lbs).
- 1 bag allowed in the baggage hold. The maximum allowed weight is 23 kg (55.1lbs)
- Pets can travel on ADO buses.
- Your pet will have to travel with the luggage.
- You must carry your pet's vaccination card, health certificate.
- Please be ready to have your documentation checked throughout the journey.
- More information here.
- Follow our instructions for travelling with a wheelchair here.
Still have a question?