Cancellations and refunds
- National Express tickets are not refundable.
- If your ticket is exchangeable, you can exchange it up until 1 hour before your trip.
- You can only change the time/
- You can call 0871 781 8181 to exchange your booking for a fee of £6.00 or via National Express' website for a fee of £5.00.
- You can board the bus by showing your ticket on your phone.
- Seat reservations have been suspended due to COVID-19.
Travelling with children
- Children aged 2 and under travel for free (1 free child per 1 adult fare)
- If you travel with more than one child aged 0-2, you will have to purchase tickets for them.
- 1 carry on bag free of charge. This must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you.
- 2 bags in the hold, per passenger. Each bag must not weigh more than 20kg (44.1lbs).
- Additional bags can be purchased at the station for a fee of £10 per bag. Click here for more detailed information about luggage.
- Only trained assistance dogs will be allowed to travel on board. They must have been trained by a member organization of Assistance dogs (UK).
- All other pets are not allowed on board
- National Express require that you contact them 36 hours before you intend to travel so that they can verify if you will be able to travel in a wheelchair on board.
- They need to verify if a wheelchair is compatible with the bus being used. Please contact them via 03717 81 81 81 for more information.
Contact the bus company
📞 0871 781 8181 open 7 days a week, 10am - 6pm. Outside UK: 0044 3717 818181
Still have a question?