Cancellations and refunds
- Greyhound tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- You can exchange your ticket up to 24 hours before the original departure time.
- You can only change the departure time/date of your booking
- To exchange your Greyhound ticket for an alternative departure time, either call 1-214-849-8966 or go to the station directly.
- There is a $20 for exchanges.
Depending on your chosen ticket type, you must follow the following boarding requirements:
- Pick up at the station: Use your booking number to collect your ticket at the station.
- Present your E-Ticket to board: Use your ticket on your phone to board.
- Print your ticket: You must print your ticket yourself before arriving to the station.
You can check on your confirmation email to see what the boarding requirements are for your ticket.
- Greyhound does not offer seat selection before boarding.
- Seats are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Travelling with children
- Children aged 17 and under cannot travel alone on a Busbud booking. Click here for more details.
- For more details about travelling alone and unaccompanied minors, click here.
- 1 carry on item (maximum weight of 11kg/25lb) with you. Your carry on item must fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.
- 1 bag in the baggage hold (maximum weight 22.5kg/50lb), which must not be larger than 157cm/62 inches (combined length+width+height).
For detailed information about additional luggage, please click here.
- Pets are not allowed on-board.
- 1 service animal is allowed to travel on the bus with you, provided it is correctly harnessed and remains by your feet at all times. For information about whether emotional support animals can travel, please contact Greyhound directly for assistance.
- Travelling in a wheelchair? Greyhound buses have space for 2 wheelchairs on each bus. Be sure to follow our advice for travelling with wheelchairs here.
Contact the bus company
📞 1-214-849-8966 - option 4. Exchanges: 800 268 9000
**Greyhound Canada is currently out of action, however we'll let you know when they're back up and running**
Still have a question?