Cancellations and refunds
- Megabus tickets are not cancellable.
- If your ticket is exchangeable, you can exchange it up until 24 hours before your trip.
- To exchange your ticket, you must contact the bus company directly +440900 1600 900 or exchange it via their website.
- To board the bus you will have to present your Megabus reference number and the same ID you used at the time you booked your trip.
- Seat selection is not available at the time of booking.
- Seats are given on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Travelling with children
- All children have to purchase a ticket for travel, regardless of age.
- Unaccompanied minors cannot travel alone on Megabus buses.
- 1 carry on item. Your bag must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you.
- 1 item in the baggage hold. The maximum weight limit is 20kg (4.1lbs) per bag.
- If you would like to take an extra piece of luggage, you will have to purchase an extra ticket so that there is space for your luggage.
- You can find more information here.
- No pets are allowed onboard.
- Trained service animals are allowed on board to help customers who need it.
- Follow our instructions about booking a ticket with a wheelchair.
Contact the bus company
📞 +44 (0) 900 1600 900** seven days a week 07:00 to 22:00
Still have a question?