Cancellations and refunds
- Citiliner tickets are not cancellable.
- Citiliner tickets are not exchangeable.
- Tickets must be shown on your mobile to board.
- You must also show the same ID you used at the time of booking your ticket.
- You cannot select your seat during your booking.
- Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Travelling with children
- Children under 2 travel for free, if travelling on their parent's lap.
- Children between 2 and 12 will receive 15% discount off the adult price.
- Children aged 12+ pay the full adult fare.
- Children can travel unaccompanied in some cases. However, in these cases you will have to book directly with Citiliner.
- 1 carry on item. It has to fit under the seat in front of you or in the overhead compartment.
- 2 items in the baggage hold. The maximum weight of both bags cannot be more than 30kg (66.1lbs).
- Each check in bag must not be more than the following measurements: 80cm x 60cm x 30cm.
- Only trained guide dogs are allowed on board to assist you if you are visually impaired.
- No other pets are permitted.
- Follow our instructions to book a ticket if you are travelling in a wheelchair.
- If you are between 28-35 weeks pregnant, you will have to provide a medical certificate stating that you are allowed to travel. You will have to present this to the crew when you board.
- If you are more than 36 weeks pregnant, you will not be able to travel.
Still have a question?