Cancellations and refunds
- If you select a cancellable ticket, you must cancel it no later than 24 hours before your trip.
- Take a look here to understand how to cancel your booking.
- If your ticket is exchangeable, you can exchange it until 24 hours before your trip.
- You can only exchange the departure date/time.
- You must exchange your ticket directly by contacting Ontario Northland: 1 800 461 8558
- You can board with your eticket.
- Make sure to show your Ontario Northland reference number and your ID to board.
- You must use the same ID that you used when booking your ticket.
- You cannot select your seat before boarding.
- Seats are assigned on a first-time, first-serve basis.
Travelling with children
- One child aged 0-2 can travel for free with an adult paying the full fare.
- If you are travelling with more than one child under 2 years old, they will have to pay.
- Children between 2-11 will pay 50% of an adult price.
- 1 carry on item is allowed and it must not weigh more than 6.8 kg (15lbs).
- 1 bag in the baggage hold. It cannot be more than 23 kg (50lbs).
- Click here for more information about extra luggage.
- Only service and support dogs are allowed to travel on the bus with you.
- Follow our guidelines for booking a trip with a wheelchair here.
- If you need to travel with your motorized scooter, please call 1.800.461.8558 48 hours before you want to travel.
Still have a question?