Cancellations and refunds
- NY Trailways tickets are not cancellable.
- NY Trailways tickets are not exchangeable.
- You must print your own ticket before arriving to board the bus.
- You must board the bus with the same ID you used when booking your ticket.
You can check on your confirmation email to see what the boarding requirements are for your ticket.
Seat selection policy
- There is no seat selection available for NY Trailways.
- Seats are chosen on a first-come, first-serve selection when boarding.
Travelling with children
- Children aged 17 and under cannot travel alone on a Busbud booking. Click here for more details.
- Children between 12-16 can travel on their own. In these cases, you must buy a ticket directly at the station. Click here for more details.
- 1 carry on item, that much fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you.
- 1 bag in the baggage hold. It cannot be heavier than 22.6kg (50lbs). Please click here for additional luggage policies.
- Only service animals (limited to dogs and miniature horses) are allowed on board. Take a look here for more details.
- Pets are not allowed on board.
- Most of NY Trailways buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts and have room for 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Please follow our instructions to reserve a bus ticket with wheelchair access.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you. Are you ready to book your ticket?