Cancellations and refunds
- If your ticket is cancellable, you can cancel it via the options mentioned here.
- To exchange your ticket, you must contact the bus company directly.
- You must contact them no later than 2 hours before your trip.
- To exchange your ALSA ticket, please call 902 64 64 28 or request an exchange via their website.
- To board you must provide your ALSA reference number and your photo ID.
- This must be the same ID you used to make your booking.
Seat selection policy
- Some services offer seat selection when booking.
- If it is available on your trip, you can follow these instructions to select your seat before you pay for your ticket.
- Once you select your seats, you cannot change them.
Travelling with children
- Children aged 16 and under can travel alone in specific situations.
- In these cases, you must buy a ticket directly with ALSA.
- Children aged 0-3 only pay 50% of the regular price.
- 1 carry on item allowed on the bus. This must fit in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of you.
- You can take 1 bag in the hold, which must not be heavier than 30kg (66.1lbs).
- Further information can be found here about oversized and additional baggage.
- Guide dogs are allowed onboard, as long as they sit in the aisle and you have the necessary documentation for them.
- For detailed information on if you can travel with your pet, please click here for the policy.
- Please consult our guide for travelling in a wheelchair to understand how to travel with your wheelchair.