At Busbud, we are committed to your health and safety. Due to the worldwide COVID-19 Pandemic, it's important to bear a few additional safety measures in mind whenever you travel.
The World Health Organization (WHO) have released further travel precautions to keep in mind if you plan to travel. Take a look here for a detailed breakdown.
Important: You must check the specific travel requirements and restrictions of each country they intend to travel to, before purchasing a ticket. Please check official government websites for up-to-date information.
Are you travelling? Here are some additional recommendations:
It is essential that you practice a heightened level of personal hygiene, including:
- Thoroughly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water;
- Use hand sanitizer/alcohol gel;
- Use your elbow or a tissue when you have to sneeze or cough;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Avoid personal contact such as hand-shakes and greeting others with kisses;
- Clean/disinfect surfaces and objects you may come into contact with.
- Wearing a face mask at all times. Failure to do so may result in being denied boarding.
A detailed summary of hand-hygiene can be found here.
Check for updates
- If you are travelling, make sure to:
- Check for updates directly with the bus company you are travelling with;
- Check to see what additional safety measures are being taken by bus companies here;
- Review our Travel Advisory for up-to-date information;
- Contact your bus company if you have any questions or concerns;
- Contact your national travel advisory for up-to-date travel restrictions and border closures.
Book a flexible ticket
Each ticket is subject to the terms and conditions of each bus company and any cancellations/exchanges will be at the discretion of the operating bus company. When possible, you should book a ticket that offers a cancellation/exchange policy.
We are here to help!
During these unprecedented times we continue to work around the clock to ensure that we provide you with:
- Up-to-date travel advice;
- Flexible booking policies, where possible;
- A dedicated and friendly Customer Experience team to help you with any doubts or questions.
Once again, please travel responsibly. Together, we will work through this to ensure the safety of future travel.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us here!