Our goal is to make sure you know how to travel safely to ensure a safe travel experience for everyone.
Important: Remember to check up-to-date government travel restrictions if you're planning an international trip. It is your responsibility to ensure you know whether you can travel before booking a trip.
Wear a face mask throughout your trip. If you don't wear a mask, you will be denied boarding.
Travelling soon? Here is some advice to keep you safe:
- Keep your face mask on in the station and throughout your trip.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer whenever you touch surfaces.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and don't travel.
Check for updates
If you are travelling, make sure to:
- Check the latest bus company updates and safety measures here.
- Review our Travel Advisory for up-to-date information;
- Contact your bus company if you have any questions or concerns;
- Contact your national travel advisory for up-to-date travel restrictions and border closures.
Book a flexible ticket and travel off-peak
- We suggest that you book a ticket that offers a cancellation/exchange policy. As situations can change quickly, it's worth having flexibility when possible.
- Travelling during less-busy times can help reduce your chances of coming into contact with COVID-19. We suggest travelling at a less-busy time of day, when possible.
Please travel safely. Together, we will work through this to ensure the safety of future travel.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us here!