The Coronavirus Pandemic has changed the way we travel. Our goal is to make sure you know how to travel safely to ensure a safe travel experience for everyone.
Important: Remember to check up-to-date government travel restrictions if you're planning a trip abroad. It is your responsibility to ensure you can travel before booking a trip.
Travelling soon? Here is some health and safety advice:
- Thoroughly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water;
- Using hand sanitizer/alcohol gel;
- Using your elbow or a tissue when you have to sneeze or cough;
- Avoiding touching your face;
- Avoiding personal contact such as hand-shakes and greeting others with kisses;
- Cleaning/disinfecting surfaces and objects you may come into contact with.
Wearing a face mask throughout your trip. If you don't wear a mask, you will be denied boarding.
A detailed summary of hand-hygiene can be found here.
Check for updates
If you are travelling, make sure to:
- Check for updates directly with the bus company you are travelling with;
- Check the latest bus company updates and safety measures here.
- Review our Travel Advisory for up-to-date information;
- Contact your bus company if you have any questions or concerns;
- Contact your national travel advisory for up-to-date travel restrictions and border closures.
Book a flexible ticket
When possible, we suggest that you book a ticket that offers a cancellation/exchange policy. As situations can change quickly, it's worth having flexibility when possible.
We are here to help!
During these difficult times, our commitment to you stays the same. We are here to help you travel safely and provide you with:
- Up-to-date travel advice;
- Flexible booking policies, where possible;
- A dedicated and friendly Customer Experience team to help you with any doubts or questions.
Please travel safely. Together, we will work through this to ensure the safety of future travel.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us here!