COVID-19: Travel Advice
Our goal is to make sure you know how to travel safely to ensure a safe travel experience for everyone.
Important: Remember to check up-to-date government travel restrictions if you're planning an international trip. It is your responsibility to ensure you know whether you can travel before booking a trip.
Wear a face mask throughout your trip. If you don't wear a mask, you will be denied boarding.
Travelling soon? Here is some advice to keep you safe:
- Keep your face mask on in the station and throughout your trip.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer whenever you touch surfaces.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and don't travel.
Check for updates
If you are travelling, make sure to:
- Check the latest bus company updates and safety measures here.
- Review our Travel Advisory for up-to-date information;
- Contact your bus company if you have any questions or concerns;
- Contact your national travel advisory for up-to-date travel restrictions and border closures.
Book a flexible ticket and travel off-peak
- We suggest that you book a ticket that offers a cancellation/exchange policy. As situations can change quickly, it's worth having flexibility when possible.
- Travelling during less-busy times can help reduce your chances of coming into contact with COVID-19. We suggest travelling at a less-busy time of day, when possible.
Please travel safely. Together, we will work through this to ensure the safety of future travel.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us here!
Travelling in Europe?
This page will help you find information on the various measures in place, including on quarantine and testing requirements for travelers : https://reopen.europa.eu/en