Due to the worldwide Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, the way we travel is rapidly changing.
We are closely monitoring developments worldwide in order to provide you with the most up-to-date travel information and advice from all the bus companies we work with.
Important: You must check the specific travel requirements and restrictions of each country they intend to travel to, before purchasing a ticket. Please check official government websites for up-to-date information.
Planning to travel?
- If you are thinking about ravelling, take a look at our Travel Advice here.
- You can take a look at the World Health Organization’s travel advice here for general travel suggestions.
- Many bus companies are operating reduced schedules. We are constantly updating this information to notify you.
- Rest assured, that many bus companies are implementing various health and safety procedures to keep you safe. Take a look here.
Is your trip still scheduled?
If you have already purchased a ticket on www.busbud.com we suggest that you;
- First, check our list of suspended routes and contact the bus company directly if you have any other questions or concerns.
- Travel responsibly by wearing a mask at all times.
Please note that as Busbud works with many bus companies, we are only able to authorize exchange/cancellation options within the policies set out by each carrier. Bus companies are implementing exceptional policies and measures. Any updates will continue to be communicated in our Special policies article.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust during this time. We are always here to lend a helping hand if you have any concerns.