Due to the worldwide Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, the way we travel is rapidly changing.
We are closely monitoring developments worldwide in order to provide you with the most up-to-date travel information and advice from all the bus companies we work with.
Important: We suggest that you check the travel requirements of your country before buying a ticket. Please check official government websites for up-to-date information.
Are you travelling?
- If you are travelling, take a look at our Travel Advice here.
- You can take a look at the World Health Organization’s travel advice here for general travel suggestions.
- We will update you if there are any schedule changes.
- Rest assured, that many bus companies are implementing various health and safety procedures to keep you safe. Take a look here.
Is your trip still scheduled?
If you have already purchased a ticket on www.busbud.com we suggest that you;
- First, check our list of suspended routes and contact the bus company directly if you have any other questions or concerns.
- Travel responsibly by wearing a mask at all times.
Please note that as Busbud works with many bus companies, we are only able to authorize exchange/cancellation options within the policies set out by each carrier. Bus companies are implementing exceptional policies and measures. Any updates will continue to be communicated in our Special policies article.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust during this time. We are always here to lend a helping hand if you have any concerns.