Due to the worldwide Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, we advise you to only travel if it is absolutely necessary.
Busbud is closely monitoring developments worldwide in order to provide you with the most up-to-date travel information and advice from all the bus companies we work with.
Is your travel essential?
- If your travel is essential, take a look at our Advice for Essential Travel here.
- You can take a look at the World Health Organization’s travel advice here for general travel suggestions.
- Many services are suspended, or running at a highly reduced schedule. You should expect travel disruption, in addition to potential trip cancellations due to bus company constraints during this time.
- Rest assured, that many bus companies that are continuing to operate are implementing various health and safety procedures to keep you safe. Take a look here.
Is your trip still happening?
If you have already purchased a ticket on www.busbud.com we suggest that you;
- First, check our list of suspended routes and contact the bus company directly if you have any other questions or concerns.
- Check our Advice for Essential Travel section for more information.
- Only travel if your trip is essential.
Please note that as Busbud works with many Bus companies, we are only able to authorize exchange/cancellation options within the policies set out by each carrier. Bus companies are implementing exceptional policies and measures. Any updates will continue to be communicated in our Special policies article.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust during this time. We are always here to lend a helping hand if you have any concerns.