Assistance is available to customers with disabilities when they travel within the Miller Transportation system. There are three simple steps that will help them serve you.
- Contact the Miller Transportation Customers with Disabilities Travel Assistance Line at 1-800-544-2383 ext. 134 at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
- Provide the phone operator information about your specific travel needs and schedule. Inform our employees and contractors of your needs during your trip.
- When you provide a 48-hour advance notice, we can better assist you. If you do not provide this notice, we will make every reasonable effort to help you if such an accommodation will not delay departure of the schedule on which you wish to travel.
When the bus is at a scheduled stop, you may request that their personnel assist you with any reasonable request.
Lift-equipped bus: When using a wheelchair lift-equipped bus, the combined weight of the customer and mobility aid cannot exceed 600 pounds. The mobility aid can be no more than 30 inches wide and 48 inches in height.
To arrange assistance for travel within the Miller Transportation system, please call their Customers with Disabilities Travel Assistance Line at 1-800-544-2383 ext 134. Here are other helpful numbers:
- Deaf/hard of hearing/TTY/TDD (through Greyhound)
- 1-800-345-3109Spanish/Español (through Greyhound)
- 1-800-531-5332ADA Compliance Corporate Office
- 1-800-544-2383 ext 128
Due to the lack of regulation or the lack of accuracy of the information provided, each company can manage the accessibility of its buses differently. At Busbud, we want to do our part by offering information on the accessibility policies of bus companies that engage with passengers with disabilities.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/
- Use the following discount code on your next purchase with Busbud to enjoy a complimentary 5% off any trip: BBPROMOHUNTER :)