Jefferson Lines provides assistance with boarding and de-boarding buses, luggage, transfers, stowage and retrieval of mobility devices. This service is provided during transfers, meal and rest stops and other times as reasonably requested. They can help whether you are traveling alone or with a personal care attendant, using various mobility devices, or being accompanied by a service animal.
There are three simple steps that will help them serve you.
- Contact Jefferson Lines at 1-800-451-5333 at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
- Provide the phone operator information about your specific travel needs and schedule.
- Inform their employees and drivers of your needs during your trip.
Due to the lack of regulation or the lack of accuracy of the information provided, each company can manage the accessibility of its buses differently. At Busbud, we want to do our part by offering information on the accessibility policies of bus companies that engage with passengers with disabilities.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/
- Use the following discount code on your next purchase with Busbud to enjoy a complimentary 5% off any trip: BBPROMOHUNTER :)