The Orléans Express coaches are accessible to everyone! Please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so they can offer you priority boarding.
If you travel in a wheelchair, please take the time to identify your need:
- If you can board by the steps and if you travel with a manual wheelchair, you are free to travel on the departure of your choice, and we will put your wheelchair in the baggage hold.
- If you need a lift-equipped coach, you must submit a request at least 3 days prior to your travel date. Complete the Contact Form (select Paratransit Services) or contact their client service at 1-833-449-6444.
- Your accompanying person can travel with you free of charge under certain conditions.
Orléans Express has four lift-equipped coaches with anchoring systems for wheelchairs. These vehicles can accommodate two wheelchairs at a time and are available on all their network towards any destination we serve. The bus driver is not authorized to lift you or your wheelchair nor to perform any effort that might induce any potential injury.
Please make sure that your wheelchair or scooter meets the following specifications:
- Platform size of our accessible coaches: 47 x 30 inches.
- Maximum weight: 272 kg (600 lbs), including the passenger.
Due to the lack of regulation or the lack of accuracy of the information provided, each company can manage the accessibility of its buses differently. At Busbud, we want to do our part by offering information on the accessibility policies of bus companies that engage with passengers with disabilities.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/Happy travels!