At Red Arrow, They believe that every traveler has a fundamental right to access their service regardless of ability or disability. Red Arrow is committed to the removal of barriers.
Policy for their accessible service:
- All reservations are to be made 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior for those who require their accessible services.
- All persons who require their accessible services travel at a reduced rate.
- Attendant travels free of charge (one attendant allowed).
- There is a limit of 660 lbs combined weight of the person and the mobility aides.
- All passengers requiring pre-boarding assistance must be at the boarding location at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Boarding and disembarking will take place from the following locations only:
- Edmonton Ticket Office (Holiday Inn Express Plaza
- Radisson Hotel (formerly known as the iHotel) (North Red Deer)
- Calgary Ticket Office (Fording Building)
- Fort McMurray Ticket Office (Fort McMurray)
- Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Lethbridge Ticket Office
This is their contact information:
📞 Phone: 1-800-232-1958
Monday to Friday: 5:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM"
📧 Email: email@example.com
ℹ️ Website: https://www.redarrow.ca/
Due to the lack of regulation or the lack of accuracy of the same, each company can manage the accessibility of its buses individually. From Busbud, we want to contribute our grain of sand by offering information on the accessibility policy of bus companies that engage with passengers with disabilities.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
Are you ready to book your ticket?
- Visit https://www.busbud.com/