If the terms and conditions of your ticket allow you to cancel your purchase, there are a couple of ways you can cancel your ticket.
Cancel your purchase via your Busbud account
- Sign in to your Busbud account
- Select the purchase you want to cancel
- Verify the cancellation policy to ensure you can cancel it
- Click on the "Cancel" button to cancel your booking
Please note, in some cases you will have to contact us in order to request a cancellation. Please contact us within the timeframe allowed as stated in the terms and conditions of your booking.
Cancel your purchase via our support section
- Locate your booking via our support page.
- Select the option "Refund or cancel my tickets".
- Enter your email address used at the time of booking, in addition to the departure date and last 4 digits of your credit/debit card and select "Find my booking".
- You will then be able to cancel your booking once the page loads your booking information.
Not sure if your ticket is refundable? You can find the terms and conditions for your purchase here:
- Before you purchase a ticket on the results page.
- In your confirmation email
- On your Busbud account
- On your PDF ticket (not all tickets show this)
If you have any issues during the cancellation process, please contact us directly for assistance.
Still have a question?
Just drop us a line here. Our expert team will get back to you.
We're here to help!