How much luggage can I take with me?
- You can take 1 checked in piece of baggage weighing no more than 30kg and 1 standard sized carry-on.
- Additional baggage can be brought on board for a fee and must be paid for at the station.
- It is important that you label your luggage. Labels are available at sales points. Please remember to attach an identification label to your bags and luggage.
For international routes the weight limit is 25kg.
Do you enjoy cycling, surfing or skiing?
Now with ALSA you can transport your sports equipment:
- Supplement fees: €5 on short trips or €10 on longer journeys.
- International services: transport of bicycles only available on Spain- Morocco routes. Advance booking required.
- A total of 4 bicycles per vehicle (one for each ticket), ensure your booking before travelling.
- Items should be wrapped for protection during transport. We have bicycle covers available for €12. Ask at the ticket desk.
Special conditions for animal transportation
- The Law prohibits the transportation of any animal in the passenger area except for guide dogs.
- They can however transport a maximum of one pet per vehicle, travelling in the luggage hold.
- Transportation is limited to small pets (dogs, cats, ferrets, birds (not poultry), etc.) no larger than 10 Kg (22 lbs).
- The animal will travel in the hold inside a properly designed, safe and secured travelling cage or box supplied by the master.
- The cage or box must have a waterproof base for waste.
- You need to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure and speak to the driver who will provide you with instructions on loading your animal in the hold.
- The animal must be in good physical health, clean and prepared to travel. The use of a muzzle may be recommended.
- The loading and unloading of the animal must be performed by yourself.
- The cost will be 50% of the ticket price.