Earn free travel money when you invite friends to book their bus travel on Busbud!
Invite as many friends as you can to earn as much free travel money possible!
You can use your free travel money to book bus tickets on Busbud with any bus company. The only exceptions are Greyhound USA and Greyhound Canada, on which Refer-A-Friend credits are not applicable. Please note that the discounts will only apply whenever the ticket is booked directly on Busbud. If we redirect you to another website to complete the booking, unfortunately the discount code can't be applied.
To earn and use free travel money on your bookings:
- Log in to your Busbud account, or sign up to create an account if you dont have one yet
- If you've already booked a ticket on Busbud but you didn't create an account during the booking, make sure you create an account using the same email address you used when completing your booking. If you wish, you can always change this email address later, once your account is created.
- Once you're logged in, go to the Refer-A-Friend section on the left hand menu
- In the Refer-A-Friend section you can either copy your unique sharing code or you can send it via email or Facebook messenger directly in the Refer-A-Friend dialog box. You can also tweet your code to your followers.
- You can invite as many friends as you want! :)
- The friend you choose to invite will receive a message that contains your unique sharing link.
- You will receive notification emails when your friend creates an account and again when they complete their first booking. Here are examples of an email received for a new account created, and an email received when a friend books a ticket for the first time:
- Once their first booking is complete you'll see that your account balance has increased - woohoo! free travel money! - and you'll see the detail of who you've invited and who's booked.
- To use your credit, simply select your departure(s) and go to our checkout page. You'll see that your credit is available for use. You have the option of applying it to your booking or not.
- In the example above you'll see that I saved $25 on a $52.08 ticket - not bad Id say!