Can I cancel, exchange or get a refund for my Orleans Express ticket?
Some Orleans Express tickets sold on Busbud are not refundable and some are refundable.
- To know if the ticket you want to purchase is refundable or not have a look at the "Show Details" section (pictured below)
If your ticket is not refundable it is because it has promotional price or fare.
Do I need to print my Orleans Express ticket?
To board the bus, you must present your printed ticket or on a mobile device
How much luggage can I bring with me on the bus?
- You are allowed to check in 2 bags per person.
- The maximum weight per bag is 34 kilograms.
- You can board with 1 carry-on bag per person
Additional baggage: 3rd and 4th pieces of baggage
Two additional pieces are allowed upon payment of $5 per piece of bagage (plus taxes). The extra baggage fee is not eligible for a refund.
Sports and towing equipment
You can travel with a bicycle or send it via the courier service. Transportation fees are $5 (plus taxes) for a one-way trip. The following conditions and fees apply:
- Simply go to the courier service counter with your dismantled and packed bicycle(wheels removed and handle bar turned in).
- Boxing the bicycle is mandatory, if needed, we provide boxes at a cost of $7.25 (plus taxes). Clients travelling with a folding bicycle can use their own carrying case.
- Transportation fees apply whether or not the passenger travels in the same coach as the bicycle.
- A waybill must be completed by one of our agents and insurance options are available ($1000 maximum value).
- In case of transfers inside or outside of our network, the bicycle will be shipped by our courier service and the driver will be responsible for transferring it.
We do our best to place your bicycle on board the same coach as you. If not, your bicycle will follow on board a later departing coach. You will then be able to retrieve your bicycle upon disembarking the coach or at the courier service counter at the destination terminal.
We also accept multi-function child carriers and strollers for a nominal fee of $5 (one-way, plus taxes). Orléans Express accepts no liability for any loss or damage of a bicycle exceeding $ 250.
*Please note that the carrier may require the use of a box to ensure better protection of the bicycle during the trip.
Sporting equipment such as skis, snowboards, skateboards, golf clubs, fishing rods, firearms*, skates, etc. are considered to be a piece of baggage. They must be properly packed to protect the item and will be placed in the baggage compartment below the coach. Orléans Express accepts no liability for any loss or damage of sporting equipment exceeding $ 250.
*The firearm must be packed in a locked case and must be placed in the baggage compartment below the coach. The munitions must be stored separately.
Pets are not allowed - only service animals are
- Pets are not allowed on buses
- However, a properly documented service animal, trained for the purpose of accompanying a disabled person, will be permitted to travel with the disabled person at no additional charge.
How can I pay for my ticket?
You can pay for your Orleans Express bus ticket on Busbud using a VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card or you using Paypal
Debit cards must have VISA or MasterCard logos. Prepaid cards are not accepted.
- You should arrive at the station at least 1 hour prior to scheduled departure time
- Children and young adults should be prepared to show proof of age, if requested
- Children’s discount cannot be combined with any other discount or special promotions
- Children won't get discounts on routes to casinos.