Refund or Exchanging an Express Arrow Ticket
If you purchase a ticket with Express Arrow, please note that Refundable ticket’s will be charged a 20% processing fee.
Refund requests must be received at the Express Arrows corporate office within 90 days of purchase. You may use the ticket for travel up to one year from the purchase date. On-line tickets are non-refundable however may be used as credit toward a future purchase for up to one year.
A $20 cancellation fee will be assessed during the cancellation or reissue process and available credit will be applied to the current fare of the new purchase. Customers who create an on-line profile may change their itinerary themselves or may contact the Express Arrow office at 402-371-3850 or 877-779-2999 (toll-free) for assistance.
Boarding the Bus & Ticket Printing
When preparing to board the bus for your AMAZING trip, please remember to do the following things:
1) You will need to have a physical printed ticket to board the bus. If you do not, they reserve the right to refuse your entry on the bus to complete your trip. Also you will need a picture ID matching the name of the passenger on the printed ticket.
Things to remember for luggage:
1) Be sure that all checked bags have a claim check AND an identification tag. You must get both of these at the ticket counter prior to boarding. Please make sure your bags are properly tagged inside and out.
2) One (1) piece of baggage is checked free of charge for adults and children.
3) One (1) additional piece of baggage may be checked for an additional charge for adults only.
3) Three (3) more bags may be checked at the cost of $35-$45 each.
4) Baggage carried beyond five (5) pieces will be charged based on Greyhound Package Express rates.
5) One (1) small bag up to 25 pounds can be taken on board for each adult or child. Carry-on bags must fit in the overhead compartment or under your seat. The maximum allowable weight for checked baggage is 50 pounds per individual piece of baggage.
6) Baggage must not exceed 62 inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height). A charge of $30 – $40 (depending on the distance traveled) will be applied to any baggage above the 62-inch limit.
Traveling with Children or Minors
Sometimes, the sitter just won't babysit the kids for your getaway trip to New York, and you're forced to drag the kids. No worries, it happens to everyone!
Children under the age of 12 years cannot travel alone. They must travel with someone age 17 or older.
Children 12-16 years of age can travel alone with restrictions, including completion of the Unaccompanied Child Form for a fee of $15.00 each way.No Transfers Allowed. Children 12-16 (traveling alone) can now travel a maximum of 8 hours between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.
No restrictions for ages 17 years old and older.
Any passenger under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a passenger at least 15 years of age or older at all times.
Passengers between the ages of 8 and 14 years of age inclusive, may travel unaccompanied at full adult fare if the following conditions are met in their entirety:
If any of the above conditions are not met, then the passenger must be accompanied by a passenger at least 15 years of age or older in order to travel.
Packaging exceptions will only be made for the following items: bicycles, skis and ski poles must be packed in wood, canvas or other substantial container, and securely fastened; towing equipment must be enclosed in rigid containers or wrapped in a strong material such as canvas and securely strapped or tied.
Towing equipment is limited to 100 pounds actual weight. These items are not exempt from oversize charges.
If bags exceed maximum size and/or weight, customers must ship the item via Greyhound Package Express.
Only dogs or animals allowed to travel on buses are guide dogs for the blind and the owner will need to show proof that the animal is a guide dog.
Here comes the good stuff!
Express Arrow offers Wifi, power outlets and comfortable seats made of black leather, offering more legroom for your comfort :)