Refund or Exchanging a Baron Bus Ticket
Tickets are NOT refundable.
You can exchange your tickets for a $15.00 fee per transaction (if 2 tickets are on the same confirmation number is only $15.00 for both).
In order to do either a cancellation or an exchange you can contact Baron Buses directly at 1-888-378-3823 or directly at the departure station.
Boarding the Bus & Ticket Printing
When preparing to board the bus for your AMAZING trip, please remember to do the following things:
1) PRINT your ticket. For trips with Baron Bus, you will need to have a physical printed ticket to board the bus. If you do not, they reserve the right to refuse your entry on the bus to complete your trip. Also you will need a picture ID matching the name of the passenger on the printed ticket.
2) Get to the station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time with your PRINTED ticket
3) Make sure to read and understand the luggage information below!!!!
When traveling with Baron Bus there are a few things to note when it comes to luggage:
- Passengers are responsible for transferring their own bags. Baggage assistance is available upon request. Don't be afraid to ask for help!
- All baggage must have a claim check and identification tag. This will be given to passengers at the terminal or will be provided by the bus driver. The bus driver will open the luggage and storage compartment, assist passengers in loading and unloading baggage in appropriate luggage storage compartment, and close luggage compartment after all handling of baggage is completed.
- Each passenger is allowed one (1) piece of checked baggage at no charge.
- A second piece will be accepted but will incur an additional charge of $15 for a piece under 50 pounds. Heavier pieces will incur an increased price. You can call Baron Bus directly for more information.
-One (1) small bag up to 25 pounds can be taken on board for each adult or child.
- Baggage must not exceed 62 inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height).
Traveling with Children or Minors
Sometimes, the sitter just won't babysit the kids for your getaway trip to New York, and you're forced to drag the kids. No worries, it happens to everyone!
Any passenger under the age of 8 must be accompanied by another passenger at least 15 years of age or older at all times.
Passengers between the ages of 8 and 14 may travel unaccompanied at full adult fare when certain conditions are met in their entirety.
You can call Baron Bus directly for all rules and regulation for children traveling without an adult.
Children 5 years old and younger ride for free. Wooohooo!
Children 6 years and older must have a ticket to board the bus and young children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
It is your responsibility to secure the child seat to the bus seat with strapping or webbing that is approved by the child seat manufacturer. You are responsible for providing the strapping or the webbing. You should also secure your child in the child seat with a manufacturer-approved lap and/or shoulder belt/harness.
Barons Bus does not provide lap and/or shoulder belts/harnesses. Call at least 24 hours prior to your trip If you need assistance or have special needs.
You like to snowboard, bike, roller blade, surf or perform any other sport? No problem. Baron bus does accept sports equipment but you must make sure to respect their policies.
In order to bring any sports equipment it must be held in a special canvas, made of plastic and will be placed under the bus. There may be an additional fee requested directly at the station upon arrival.
We love our animals don't we? Dogs, cats, birds, snakes.....whatever you consider a pet is a pet, right? Unfortunately, Baron bus has strict policies about this and they believe that a bus ride is not safe or comfortable for both the animals and the passengers.
This means that no dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will be transported. However, a service animal, trained for the purpose of accompanying a disabled person, will be permitted to travel with the disabled person at no additional charge.
If you have a service animal, there is no problem at all, as Baron Bus understands that you need this animal.
Here comes the good stuff! Baron buses are equipped with wireless internet, air conditioning, an on-board restroom, reclining seats with headrests, footrests, and tinted windows.
Feel free to bring reading material, radio headsets, and a small pillow for your comfort. Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be carried on board for personal consumption.